Мат Кътс реши да се възползва от предимствата на Google Wave за да ни информира на живо какво се случва в Google I/O, което е страхотно 🙂
Ето какво каза на 19.май.2010г. Lars Rasmussen относно Google Wave:
- Google Wave starting to grow up as well as the web.
- „People getting real work done all over the world.“
- Wave is opening up to everyone today, including Google Apps customers.
- Tons of great feedback.Lars says that Wave changes the way you work, sometimes in subtle ways. I can testify that even the spirit of Wave has really made people think more about realtime (PubSubHubbub, Buzz, Real-time search in web).
- Making Wave part of Google apps (at no extra cost).
- Lars: Wave is a lot faster now. You can get email notifications of updated Waves. You can remove participants. There’s tutorials now. You can browse unread waves more easily.
- Lars: made it easier to embed a Wave on a website. Matt: I can testify to that. 🙂
- Now robots don’t have to sit on App Engine; they can be elsewhere on the web.
- Lightweight clients for mobile phones.
- In the developer sandbox at Google I/O, there’s a bunch of people with booths/demo stations to talk about Wave and how they work with it.SAP is announcing that they will support the Wave protocol. That’s in addition to Novell.
- Google is today open-sourcing more of Wave, specifically the in-browser editor.
- Publishing the beginnings of the client-server protocol.
- Each session at Google I/O should have a corresponding Wave, so people in the room (or around the world) should be able to follow along with each sessions. Lots of new features – Robot Liberation.
- Speed and stability. It’s time to give Wave another try.
И накрая една презентация от официалния блог на Google Wave:
Благодаря Ви за подкрепата! Надявам се тя да Ви бъде полезна и ще съм още по-благодарен ако напишете мнение в коментар или споделите статията в социалните мрежи.